Okay, not really a slacker. More like a mother, wife, maid, taxi, cook, secretary, Dr. Mom and because my life was not full enough, a business owner. Yikes, Christmas is about 2 weeks away and I still have stuff to do. Before kids I had Christmas beat in late October....man, those were the days but the kids make these days totally worth it!
Let's see, November was a boring month in our family I suppose, nothing much happened. The kids have been sick with little colds off and on since then but really, who isn't this time of year. I had a very busy month selling books, my best month yet. I love my job and I am actually going to a Convention in Calgary in January for Usborne Books, can't wait!
Here are a few pictures from the fall and on - I have to dust off the camera more often in the new year - a new years resolution!
Let's see, November was a boring month in our family I suppose, nothing much happened. The kids have been sick with little colds off and on since then but really, who isn't this time of year. I had a very busy month selling books, my best month yet. I love my job and I am actually going to a Convention in Calgary in January for Usborne Books, can't wait!
Here are a few pictures from the fall and on - I have to dust off the camera more often in the new year - a new years resolution!
Layne and Jessica with the Subway Sandwich
Evva the Lion

Layne was a cowboy for trick or treating at the mall
Freezing our butts off at the Santa Claus Parade Todd, Layne and Ireland Goofy Layne
Goofy Evva
Making Gingerbread Christmas trees
Putting up the tree
Family photo 2008 





No comments:
Post a Comment