Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's already October











We are busy at the Peterson household, as usual. Layne is back into the swing of preschool and loving every minute of it. He goes Wednesday and Friday mornings and it gives me a chance to spend a few hours alone with Evva. Layne and I also go to a Kinder Links program put on by the school division called Purple Stew on Monday afternoons. There he learns about healthy food and eating choices through songs, activities and crafts. I get to make a craft for him each class too, this week I started a cook book filled with the snack that the kids eat during the 6 week program. We will also be starting story time at the end of the month at the library, it's nice to have a full schedule in the fall!




Evva, my poor girl is teething...7 teeth at once. She is still pretty happy 90% of the time but she is very clingy and wakes up most nights for a refill of Tylenol. Evva and I will be starting play group on Friday mornings while Layne is at school, it's a good chance to have her play with other toddlers.




Todd is good, it's very slow at work for him right now. Boeing in Seattle is on strike with no end in sight so there is not much to do here I guess. I really don't know much more other than the fact that he is bored at work and spends a lot of time surfing the net on company time! lol!




I became an Usborne Books consultant last month selling children's books. I have loved these books since they were introduced to me 3 years ago and now the kids love them too. Both kids are big book lovers so I thought why not, it's fun, easy and the extra money can't hurt! If you'd like more info about the books visit www.usborne.ca




That's the update for now, until next time!




Elizabeth

No comments: