A trip to Kildonan Park for the kids and I. Layne was reluctant to go in the witch's hut at first but he laughed once he saw the witch was just pretend!
feeding the ducks
trying to be like her big brother on the slide!

Our newest family member has finally arrived as many of you already know! Zander Heinrich Malkoske arrived August 14th at 3:38 a.m weighing 6lbs 10z. He is a beautiful baby boy and we all adore him, especially his very proud auntie!
Proud big cousin always wanting to hold Zander! I asked him if we should have another baby and he very firmly said "NO!"

Todd and I want to thank everyone for their support helping him to take part in the Easter Seals Dropzone this year. He had a great time and I think he's up for the challenge again next year! We are waiting for more pictures from the event photographer, hopefully soon!
Todd is the speck 8 windows in, 2 down!
We are slowly getting back into a routine here as we roll into September next week and another year of preschool for Layne. He loves all his teachers and friends and is excited to go back. I sit on the board of directors as secretary for the preschool so watch out for our first fundraiser coming in the next few weeks!
Have a great long weekend everyone!







1 comment:
That picture of Layne with the baby is awesome.
Post a Comment